Do you know when you are overdoing it? Tired of being tired all the time? Not feeling your most optimal self? Low energy, foggy thinking…? Today Nicola introduces you to our fabulous Dr. Kathy Long, her dear longtime friend and Acupuncturist who is going to share some insights to help us identify when we are burning out, exhausted and the steps to take to manage this and avoid it.
Plus how she has turned her own stress around and the book she has co-written with husband Jeff, A Parent’s Guide To Anorexia with treatment options, and the pathways for recovery.
This episode covers:
- What is burnout and the symptoms to look for?
- How does burnout happen?
- Can any kind of stress make us burnout?
- How do we manage burnout?
- What does it feel like?
- What steps can we take to prove we have burnout, should we go to the regular MD, how does east meets west medicine differ?
- What can we take or do to prevent burnout?
You can find out more about her at: KathyLongWellness.com